My time dinign - reservations

star65

Hello,

I have never had to make reservations for my time dining on other lines but I saw in the planner that this is encouraged. So, if we make it for say 6:30pm and we decide on that day the time doesn't work what happens when we show up later?

Thank you!

Hello,

I have never had to make reservations for my time dining on other lines but I saw in the planner that this is encouraged. So, if we make it for say 6:30pm and we decide on that day the time doesn't work what happens when we show up later?

Thank you!

You don't have to make reservations but if you plan on eating around the same time every night its best you do as stated earlier if you don't have a reservation you may have to wait longer for a table. If I remember correctly the My Time dining area has 2 queues - one with reservations, one without.

Thank you

We would want to eat at different times each night, can you make reservations in this instance or only if you want to eat around same time?

You can make reservations for different times each night.

Thank you

We would want to eat at different times each night, can you make reservations in this instance or only if you want to eat around same time?

Our My Time Reservations revolve around the shows & activities that are planned for each day.

Hello,

Thank you!

We rarely, if ever, make reservations! That is the whole point of MTD!!!! We go eat when we feel like it. Never wait more than 5-10 minutes if that long. Only way we eat anymore. Love the flexibility to go and eat when we want vs someone telling us we have to eat at a certain time.