Why I’ll only cruise Princess

honey8572

We prefer Princess but use NCL because we love to cruise out of New Orleans. The atmosphere on Princess vs. NCL is so different. I know this is terrible to say, but I feel like I'm in Wal-Mart when we are on NCL.

Not fond of Royal Caribbean, either. Their newer ships feel like amusement parks to us.

I’ve heard that time and time again about NCL. Even a travel agent told us it was a grade C. We were looking at an NCL cruise but the dining and so much more was so different.

We favor Princess but do go on other cruise lines from time to time based on their schedule. Lately we have been going on CCL because we can drive to the port (Galveston) and the choice is CCL or RCCL. CCL has their second newest ship so that makes it nice as the new ships are really nice. However besides being overrun with children (least so far has been 160 and maximum was over 600). It really is like cruising with the walmart crowd in many ways. Someday we might try HAL again as we get older and closer to their demographic. I do agree that the new RCCL ships are floating amusement parks and we gave those up decades ago.

We favor Princess but do go on other cruise lines from time to time based on their schedule. Lately we have been going on CCL because we can drive to the port (Galveston) and the choice is CCL or RCCL. CCL has their second newest ship so that makes it nice as the new ships are really nice.

My problem with cruises out of Galveston is I have no desire to visit Cozumel or Roatan or Grand Cayman again.

We prefer Princess but use NCL because we love to cruise out of New Orleans. The atmosphere on Princess vs. NCL is so different. I know this is terrible to say, but I feel like I'm in Wal-Mart when we are on NCL.

Not fond of Royal Caribbean, either. Their newer ships feel like amusement parks to us.

I have heard people on RC say they might as well go to Disney World since many don’t even know they are on a ship, especially the kids, but it was actually less expensive than Disney World. Mike

Sent from my iPad using Forums