Can You Book Excursions From Princess Lodges In Advance On Your Personalizer?

nukesubsailor

I have a connoisseur cruise tour booked for next year. It will have some free time days at a couple of the lodges and will want to book excursions for those days. Excursions from the ports during the cruise portion of the cruise tour have been available for booking for some time now but I see no way to book any for the land tour portion. Can the excursions from the lodges be reserved on-line from my cruise personalizer before the tour begins? If so, how far in advance?

We did this type of tour in 2015. I know we pre-booked an excursion in Kenai (a river float..it was wonderful). I don't recall if we could book it from our personalizer, or if we had our travel agent book it for us. As I recall, I was able to find out a lot more about excursions on the Princess Lodges website than on the cruise web site.

We did a connoisseur tour a few years ago. The "guide" was signing up people on the bus on the way to the lodges. She had a list of all the excursions and signed people up right there.

On our connoisseur tour a few years ago I know we booked the extra lodge excursions in advance. I do not remember for sure, but I think we did it via the Personalizer.

If you not see the lodge excursion options, contact Princess. It may be too soon for next year's lodge excursions to be available for booking.