Price Protection Question

Salem615

We booked a cruise for October and are in a suite. I saw on Carnival's website today that there is a special where you can get an upgrade to a better suite. Is that something that I can inquire about and get the upgrade? I do have price protection.

Right now I am in an ocean suite on deck 7. The upgrade is for a jr suite on the lido deck.

From Carnival Website

Price Protection applies to Early Saver only. Please review your booking confirmation email to ensure the promotion you booked is eligible for price protection. To submit a Price Protection request, please complete the claim form below. We'll review your claim within two business days and if it meets the Price Protection requirements, you will have the choice of requesting an upgrade commensurate to the price differential (subject to availability), or we will process a non-refundable onboard credit for the fare difference. If a promotional onboard credit was included as part of your current fare please keep in mind that by adjusting to the lower fare the onboard credit will be forfeited. An email confirming the outcome of your request will be sent to you. Please indicate your preference below. If you booked your cruise with a travel agent and need to make a Price Protection claim, simply contact your travel agent and they will submit it for you. *Only 1 form per booking is required. Please do not submit multiple forms for one cabin.