Captain's Club Exclusive Excursions

prim8keeper

Has anyone else noticed these popping up lately as options in the cruise planner? I don't ever recall seeing these previously and they aren't in all every port, usually just one during the sailing or at least that is how it is for our next two sailings. They actually sound kind of interesting to us as something a little different. I was just curious if anyone has done any of them and how they were? Most of the time we book private excursions, but occasionally we will mix in X excursions for various reasons. For Alaska last month we probably did a 50/50 split and all the X ones were pretty good. However, I realize that is completely different than the Caribbean where we have found excursions in general to be far more of a mixed bag especially when through the ship.

Has anyone else noticed these popping up lately as options in the cruise planner? I don't ever recall seeing these previously and they aren't in all every port, usually just one during the sailing or at least that is how it is for our next two sailings. They actually sound kind of interesting to us as something a little different. I was just curious if anyone has done any of them and how they were? Most of the time we book private excursions, but occasionally we will mix in X excursions for various reasons. For Alaska last month we probably did a 50/50 split and all the X ones were pretty good. However, I realize that is completely different than the Caribbean where we have found excursions in general to be far more of a mixed bag especially when through the ship.

I just checked our cruise and couldn't fine one of these. Is the excursion in a category of it's own or is the excursion just mixed in with all the other Celebrity excursions? Was there an easy way to locate the CC Exclusive Excursions?

I just checked our cruise and couldn't fine one of these. Is the excursion in a category of it's own or is the excursion just mixed in with all the other Celebrity excursions? Was there an easy way to locate the CC Exclusive Excursions?

It was just in with the other excursions, it was the very last one. I found one for San Juan and one for Grand Cayman. The one for San Juan shows up for our Equinox and Edge sailing and the Grand Cayman one showed up for our second Edge sailing. I didn't see any for our Alaska cruise last month and there are none for our European cruise next summer although they have all those other special excursions for Europe so that could be why.