Giovanni's - Pay adult price for 12 year old - Allure of the Seas

DS is 12. The pricing for 6-12 years old is $10.00. However, he would have to eat off the child menu per the fine print. When I do a mock booking, it charges him the adult price (I assume they would adjust on board).

However, would I be able to keep the adult price for him and let him eat off of the adult menu?

DS is 12. The pricing for 6-12 years old is $10.00. However, he would have to eat off the child menu per the fine print. When I do a mock booking, it charges him the adult price (I assume they would adjust on board).

However, would I be able to keep the adult price for him and let him eat off of the adult menu?

Yes, you can keep the adult price. My kids stopped eating kid's meals, well before age 12. They just didn't like eating chicken fingers when Dad was eating a huge steak.

We took our 12 year old granddaughter with us to Chops, if she was to eat off the kids menu she would have been extremely disappointed. She ordered the Pork Belly Appetizer and the large Filet as well as several sides, she left full and happy.

Thanks everybody. I did not think it would be a problem for him to eat off the adult menu if I paid the adult price. Like many have mentioned, he would prefer to eat off the adult menu. Don't get me wrong, he enjoys his fair share of chicken fingers and mac and cheese. But he also loves steak, seafood and all sorts of other good foods!! I just did not want to assume and then be disappointed when we get there.

I had 2 grandkids under the age of 12 and paid $10 per and was able to order from the adult menu. This was on Allure Easter week. You could reserve for 2 adults and pay for the child at restaurant. Or pay the adult price and get refund at GS.