Playstation in Grand Suite on Grandeur?

I saw a You Tube video tour of the Grand Suite on the Grandeur and it had a Playstation Console. Is that for real?

Also, what type of electrical cord should we get to have more outlets? (a link on Amazon would be super appreciative).

I have not received my Diamond Plus luggage tags, but I hear they aren't that great...but I would still like to get them...I earned them.

I will eagerly await an email from the concierge. What do they want from you?

Thank you in advance.

no it is not for real. that was probably brought by whoever was in the cabin.

you may no longer bring ANY extension or power strip cords on board. you can request one of the giant orange heavy duty ones on a first come first served basis. but it won't have multiple outlets.

the concierge doesn't want any thing. the email you (might) get simply tells you their name, and what they can provide you as well as the established amenities on board such as where the daily breakfast is served. it ends with the standard 'please don't hesitate to contact me with any requests' sign off.

you can see the loyalty ambassador on board for the luggage tags.

It has been a few years, but we had a PS3 in both our GS’s on Grandeur, and we brought a bunch of DVD’s for our son to watch at night. I think we had PS3 on Freedom, but did not have one on Harmony, Navigator, or Radiance - so not a sure thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

It has been a few years, but we had a PS3 in both our GS’s on Grandeur, and we brought a bunch of DVD’s for our son to watch at night. I think we had PS3 on Freedom, but did not have one on Harmony, Navigator, or Radiance - so not a sure thing...

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

We had PlayStation or DVD player on all 3 navigator cruises in grand suite, I would ask concierge if it was not there.