Eclips aft cabin 7305

seaandsea

I am new to Celebrity, will be sailing on Eclipse in cabin 7305. I was excited because the balcony looks bigger than some, am I right? Anyone stayed in this cabin, maybe have pictures?

We are on the 7354 same as you but port side

2vikv1g.jpg

25rfhwy.jpg

• Like 1

It looks a little dark being in the corner, does it feel bigger? Is the cabin standard size?

Light on the Veranda depends on the position/orientation of the ship, The Balcony it's bigger, how much? I don't know, the cabins all are the same standard size, bed by the balcony 7354 , bed by the bath 7305.

• Like 1

• 10 months later...
On 8/22/2018 at 5:42 PM, seaandsea said:

I am new to Celebrity, will be sailing on Eclipse in cabin 7305. I was excited because the balcony looks bigger than some, am I right? Anyone stayed in this cabin, maybe have pictures?

Your stateroom (7305 - 2A) is left side (port) aft and butts up to 7307, which is the corner S1 suite. 7303 is the 2B stateroom just forward of yours. Your balcony is almost square and your stateroom is the same size as 7303, which has an angled balcony due to the rear 'hump'.

We stayed in 7307 a couple years ago on a summer cruise and really enjoyed it. Lots of room and opportunity to watch from left rear or aft at any time.

When will you be sailing? We are on an Alaska Hubbard itinerary out of Vancouver, the 18th of August.

• Like 1

We have stayed in 7305 and it does have a larger balcony but it is not square as shown on the deck plan, which was why we chose it.  The balcony is more like that of 7303 on the deck plan, angled.  In actual fact, 7303 has a regular balcony.  We looked around the divider and were quite surprised.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, TeaBag said:

We have stayed in 7305 and it does have a larger balcony but it is not square as shown on the deck plan, which was why we chose it.  The balcony is more like that of 7303 on the deck plan, angled.  In actual fact, 7303 has a regular balcony.  We looked around the divider and were quite surprised.

Interesting. This explains why the photo of 7354 shows the balcony angled, and yet, as you pointed out, the deck plans show the balcony as being square, thus my mistaken remark. so, 7303 has a smaller rectangle or square balcony, and 7304 has an angled balcony that meets the balcony for 7307.

It seems so goofy that something like this would be presented on the actual site for that particular ship. I wonder if the deck plans changed when Eclipse was built or are all of the S class ships the same? I will wander away and have a look.