Champagne Fun Cruise and Snorkel Excursion Bonaire

RBKL

Has anybody done the RCI excursion Champagne Fun Cruise and Snorkel in Bonaire?

Looking for feedback on this excursion. I posted to the Bonaire board but haven't received any comments.

It says it is on a yacht and limited to 20 peoples. I am wondering what kind of boat it will be on.

We have an active role call and nobody else seems to be signed up for this so looking for some feedback from people that may have done this excursion.

I appreciate your feedback. Woodwind is booked. I've asked to be notified if there are cancellations.

Our ship is the only one in port that day so it's not likely.

Oh, bummer! :(

Just pick one of these top-rated companies: (always better private than ship's excursion, IME)

https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g147267-Activities-c61-t194-Bonaire.html

I've looked at the top rated options. Of course Woodwind would be the best. Sea Cow is only available to be booked via RCI. They look nice however, no bathrooms on board. 3 1/2 hours is a long time and being in the water and drinking are hard to deal with when there isn't a bathroom on board. And no, I'm not looking to go in the sea.

Still trying to find somebody that has been on this excursion.

• 9 months later...
2 hours ago, queenschick9b said:

I don't know if you will see and reply to this.  I'm traveling this summer on the Freedom and I am considering this tour.  I was curious what excursion you ended up taking.

I know this isn't the answer to your question, but we were recently in Bonaire and rented a golf cart from Bonaire Cruisers.  We had a great time driving around the island at our own pace.  When you pick up your golf cart, they also have snorkel and mask rentals for $5.  You can stop along the road at many spots all over the island and snorkel.  Most are marked with painted rocks and the name of the area.  We saw fish more beautiful than any place we've ever been.

Woodwind Bonaire is fantastic we were with them yesterday afternoon. The only regret is that we wanted more time 4 hours flew right by. The drinks and food were great and the snorkel was amazing. The guides were very knowledgeable and did a great job with swimmers of all abilities. Hopefully we will return one day.