"Princess Cabin Reviews" Sticky

Ep010835

The thread title contains a strong suggestion NOT to ask questions about cabins.

Fair enough.

Does anyone know if it's possible to search by a specific ship/cabin? Reading all 245 postings just doesn't impress me a really good use of a couple of hours! :)

The thread title contains a strong suggestion NOT to ask questions about cabins.

Fair enough.

Does anyone know if it's possible to search by a specific ship/cabin? Reading all 245 postings just doesn't impress me a really good use of a couple of hours! :)

I would try and put the ship name and cabin number in the forum search box upper right corner of the main Princess board page. IE Island Princess E-425 or Emerald 425.

Also google the same thing.

In the first post there is a link to a google doc spreadsheet, shown below. At the bottom of the spreadsheet are different "pages" with information. The first is how to use the spreadsheet to search, etc. The last one is Princess Cabin Compilation where you can search the different columns for specific information. Hope this helps.

Quote:

The responses from the reviews will be copied to a spreadsheet located at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing. You will be able to filter the data to view it many different ways.

Mary in NC

Both excellent suggestions. Thanks much! Spreadsheets scare me but following the directions you provided, I was able to narrow it down.

The search bar option opened up a great deal of information.

Y'all can see newbie written all over me, can't you! Oh well. I guess this how we learn.

As it turns out, there is nothing on the cabin or the area on the ship that I'm specifically looking for. This will give me an opportunity to give back to the community. We'll take a bunch of cabin/balcony photos and post them.

Fair enough.

That’s why I gave up trying to find my cabin. My question is, can I do a

search using my iPhone? I seldom get on the desktop.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Both excellent suggestions. Thanks much! Spreadsheets scare me but following the directions you provided, I was able to narrow it down.

The search bar option opened up a great deal of information.

Y'all can see newbie written all over me, can't you! Oh well. I guess this how we learn.

As it turns out, there is nothing on the cabin or the area on the ship that I'm specifically looking for. This will give me an opportunity to give back to the community. We'll take a bunch of cabin/balcony photos and post them.

What are you looking for? Some of the ships have similar deck plans, so if it doesn't show up under one ship name, you may be able to view another that is basically identical.

Another option is YouTube.

Remember, we are living in the age of "If I don't have it on my phone, it did not happen".

You could go to YouTube and search , for example, "Balcony cabin on the Regal Princess" or "Ship Tour Majestic Princess", or even try with your exact cabin number and ship.

It takes a little patience as you must sift through some people's video clutter and what some find important, but I have found that there are lots of useful video reviews.

You may want to mute some annoying commentary (yes, I can see that this is the cabin safe...") , or music, but give it a look.