Black card gifts

skt4cruise

Often on ships you have to chase down promised gifts and perks but not on MSC.

Chocolate ship delivered first day; 2

Wine in room daily, on ice.

A nice notepad and pen from Butler. 2

2 full dinners in Butchers, or restaurant of choice (it clearly states buy one, get one for Black and when we questioned that, waiter said...2 Black, 2 free)

Wheelchair was free, states not available but ours was never taken away. This was not a gift.

Free ice cream at pool, tho €4.50 for a dip at JeanPhillipe

Those not in YC had to pay for pool ice cream €3.50

My DH was ill first few days from airline food, saw the doctor 3 times and was not charged even tho we had insurance.

I know I have forgotten some things but just want all to know how kind and considerate everyone was, a whole new experience for some.

Often on ships you have to chase down promised gifts and perks but not on MSC.

Chocolate ship delivered first day; 2

Wine in room daily, on ice. Black status does not get wine on ice daily, you get a bottle of spumante, once per cruise

A nice notepad and pen from Butler. 2

2 full dinners in Butchers, or restaurant of choice (it clearly states buy one, get one for Black and when we questioned that, waiter said...2 Black, 2 free) Never known it to be a buy one get one for Black status, always been dinner for two

Wheelchair was free, states not available but ours was never taken away. This was not a gift. Nothing to do with Black status

Free ice cream at pool, tho €4.50 for a dip at JeanPhillipe Nothing to do with Loyalty Black status

Those not in YC had to pay for pool ice cream €3.50 Nothing to do with Black status

My DH was ill first few days from airline food, saw the doctor 3 times and was not charged even tho we had insurance.

I know I have forgotten some things but just want all to know how kind and considerate everyone was, a whole new experience for some.

Just wanted to point out that most of these things are not due to Loyalty Black Status.