Cruise Port schedules

Hello!

I usually use Cruise Port TT to have a look at what times we will be arriving/departing, and also what the port load is each day (for helping decide what trips to do etc). However Cruise Port TT isn’t showing the Marella ships, and Cruise Mapper shows a different itinerary to what we (think) we are doing. I don’t mind if it’s been changed, I think out 6 cruises done only 1 has ran as scheduled for whatever reason. It’s just confusing me!

What sites does anyone recommend that’s actually accurate???

Hello!

I usually use Cruise Port TT to have a look at what times we will be arriving/departing, and also what the port load is each day (for helping decide what trips to do etc). However Cruise Port TT isn’t showing the Marella ships, and Cruise Mapper shows a different itinerary to what we (think) we are doing. I don’t mind if it’s been changed, I think out 6 cruises done only 1 has ran as scheduled for whatever reason. It’s just confusing me!

Doesn't always show every ship (Marella ships often don't seem to exist for some reason) but we do find the Cruise Calendars on 'Whats In Port' fairly accurate. https://whatsinport.com/

Another method I use is to google the port authority for the destination country and look for the ship schedule for the ports. Can be useful when cities have multiple ports as you can see that the ship has been actually booked in one of them. Bangkok is a classic example where Whats in Port etc state Leam Chabang where most ships go, but the smaller ships go to Khlong Toei in in the centre of town - even the cruise line said Leam Chabang which was wrong. .-

Hello!

Try cruisetimetables.com

Port Authorities seem to have conflicting information :s

I will try cruisetimetables.com but I think after that I’m going to give up and treat it as a surprise ��

That surprises me as the schedule for the port shows that the ship has actually been booked in. Which ship/destination/date are you looking for?

The port times are on your booking confirmation, also on excursions list. As far as I can see, there is only Gib with more than 1 ship. Bit disappointed we leave Gib and Lisbon during the afternoon, will have to make sure we are ashore early