Solarium

If you mean the swim and lounge area---no charge. There is an age of no one under 16 I believe to use the Solarium facilities. The solarium bistro is part of the food included where you can eat. There is a charge for a couple of entrees in the evening otherwise not. We make reservations if we want to eat there at night but I have seen people come in and see if they can get in. Others may help with more info.

I’ve searched the RCL site, for what that’s worth, and all these boards and I can’t find info about the solarium. Is there a charge? Is there one on Liberty? What does it offer? If anyone can direct me to the Info I’d appreciate it.

I’ve searched the RCL site, for what that’s worth, and all these boards and I can’t find info about the solarium. Is there a charge? Is there one on Liberty? What does it offer? If anyone can direct me to the Info I’d appreciate it.

No charge, age 16 and over. Loungers, pool, hot tubs. Not covered on Liberty.

Tnx all. Why is the info so hard to find? Why doesn’t RCI want you to know anything about facilities they can’t charge for? Uh, sorry. Dumb question!:confused:

They do, you have to look at the individual ship on their website and then "things to do." Here's their page on the solarium aboard the Independence of the Seas.

Check your watch: It’s me time. Discover the Solarium, a relaxing indoor-outdoor retreat just for our adult guests. Perfectly positioned at the front of every Royal Caribbean® ship, the crystal canopy area presents fantastic views and stays warm while you enjoy swimming pools, whirlpools and lounge area, as well as cascading lagoons on select ships.

RESTRICTIONS

Adults only, excluding China sailings

NOTE:

Access to the Solarium on Quantum of the Seas and Ovation of the Seas is limited to guests sailing on Junior Suites and above, Crown & Anchor Society Diamond and above members and Royal Premier guests in China sailings.

Tnx all. Why is the info so hard to find? Why doesn’t RCI want you to know anything about facilities they can’t charge for? Uh, sorry. Dumb question!:confused:

Accurate communications is not RC's strong point.