Unable to Select a Check In Time on the 12/1/18 Splendor

comiso13

:ship:When I hit 90 days, I went online to complete the online booking information. I had completed it before the 180 day limit was changed to 90 days and all of the information I had already provided was still there. But, I was never given the option of selecting a check in time. I called Carnival this morning and was told Nobody on this cruise has been able to select a time. The representative was able to look at all the information for the people on this cruise, and right down the line, no one had a check in time selected. Is that the case, has anyone on the 12/1 Splendor cruise to Hawaii been able to select a check in time? I was told the error ticket she submitted might take until 9/6 to get resolved because it is a holiday weekend (of course it is, what timing).:ship:clear.png?emoji-ship-1866

I had a similar problem for my Oct 1st Valor cruise. Turns out for me I had to clear out my cookies on my computer and then it let me. Not sure if that's the case with yours or not since no one has been able to pick a time, but might be worth a shot.

Good luck

Newmrsvega, thanks for the cookies idea, but it didn't work. I was so hoping it would, since similar issues at work have been fixed that way. But I even restarted and it didn't help. So I hope to hear from others in the same boat;p. I would see it as a bad omen if it is just me. :(

yes, I did ask in the roll call. my second post, figuring they would the special group I am asking. But no feedback yet. I would have thought if others were going through this issue, they would have been on here or the roll call, asking if others have the same problem. Maybe it is just my problem.

the interesting thing is all other events are available, such as guest name, travel document information, etc. Just the check in time ability. Still hoping to hear from others on the same cruise to see if they had problems or not.

Apparently others on the cruise have had the same issue. Some say they have been told by Carnival that you can't request a check in time until 60 days before. Don't know how valid that is, but that is what some are being told. Also don't know if it is just my cruise or other cruises as well with the 60 day out limit.

comiso13....I am on the Splendor November 3 and the first time I could select was 12-12:30pm. I logged into my account the very first day that I could select and that was the earliest time available. Once you get this straightened out, let us know what your boarding time ended up being. I am still trying to find out if 12-12:30 is the first boarding slot.

:ship:When I hit 90 days, I went online to complete the online booking information. I had completed it before the 180 day limit was changed to 90 days and all of the information I had already provided was still there. But, I was never given the option of selecting a check in time. I called Carnival this morning and was told Nobody on this cruise has been able to select a time. The representative was able to look at all the information for the people on this cruise, and right down the line, no one had a check in time selected. Is that the case, has anyone on the 12/1 Splendor cruise to Hawaii been able to select a check in time? I was told the error ticket she submitted might take until 9/6 to get resolved because it is a holiday weekend (of course it is, what timing).:ship:clear.png?emoji-ship-1866

I booked my Oct 27 Conquest cruise back in December 2017. At that time I was able to complete most all information but held off printing out boarding pass, etc. At the 90 day point (exactly), I printed out my documents and the checkin time was already chosen for me. I did not have the option of choosing. But, I admit, I have FTTF so that might have something to do with it as I was given the earliest checkin time.

Apparently others on the cruise have had the same issue. Some say they have been told by Carnival that you can't request a check in time until 60 days before. Don't know how valid that is, but that is what some are being told. Also don't know if it is just my cruise or other cruises as well with the 60 day out limit.

As I mentioned in my post above, I checked-in for a different Dec 1 cruise the same day you did, and I could select a check-in time. Which was the now-standard 90 days out.

Maybe it is the port from which you are departing, maybe it is just that cruise, but I have not heard of it being 60 days out for specific cruises.

:shrug: