Has anyone used Cruiseshopping.com?

Winegirl from CA

I used them to book my cruise on the Sapphire on March 11th of this year - first time I ever used them - I found a cheaper price on a competitor, after I booked, they matched their price, it was before the final payment was due. I have had no problems with them so far

I wish I used Cruiseshopping.com

Just checked it out and their prices are ridiculously cheap- Could of saved a bundle on our Minisuite and they let you pick the exact room # you want.. Oh well, now I know where to go for the next cruise deal..

The rates are excellent.

For those of you who have used them, do they charge any cancellation fees? Can you make changes without charge? Do you get regular tickets, or e-docs?

I like that they are available 7 days a week.

Can't believe I never heard of them.

Where do you all find these better priced online sites...?? I googled and couldnt find anything lower than my original TA....until I saw the thread about cruiseshopping.

At one time we were allowed to discuss TA's on this board. During that time many of us found excellent TA's through other members. But, we are no longer able to exchange TA info, so the newer members do not get the benefit of the experienced members. Too bad. :confused: I am really surprised that this thread has not been pulled.

At one time we were allowed to discuss TA's on this board. During that time many of us found excellent TA's through other members. But, we are no longer able to exchange TA info, so the newer members do not get the benefit of the experienced members. Too bad. :confused: I am really surprised that this thread has not been pulled.

It is too bad as we all like to shop around for a good cruise price but then again I've never heard of this agency. Will definitely put them on the list.

I think Host Tink is in school and LauraS is sailing the high seas so.......

Archived