Can I make a 10:10 flight out of FLL

nbsjcruiser

Yes, but perhaps not. If you have NEXUS or GLOBAL ENTRY and travel with carry on, it should have a high degree of success. I would say 9.9/10 times you are going to make the flight. We have had flight around 10:20 or so and I didn't even break into a sweat over it. We would have had enough time to drop off checked bags if we had them.

This past spring, we had 11:10am flights when Princess official time was 11:30am (we booked our own). This time we had luggage and there were delays in the luggage hall at our terminal (21), but we got the bags and I was able to nab a taxi van for the four of us and our luggage was checked in before the 10:10 deadline. If you have bags to pick up in the hall (we were on a 60-night cruise), then you need more time. If you can just walk off la-dee-da, then NP. If you have an earlier flight, just make sure you get the early disembark time.

and the new EZ baagage

If you book thru EZ Air then no; they won't book anything prior to 11:30am. I am on Caribbean Princess in Feb and booked thru EZ Air; my flight is 11:40

We have an 11:30 departure on return from our trip in December. I feel comfortable with that since it was booked thru EZ Air, giving us Princess transfers. The new EZ Baggage service is great. We used it on the CB last month.

I've been through Port Everglades twice in the last couple weeks. They aren't using the program at the cruise port anymore. Yes, you can check in on your phone, yes you can go through the special line along with global entry, but no, they aren't scanning them anymore. You will still show your passport like everyone else. But it will get you through the faster global entry line. A caveat though...the porters use the same line and they will cut in front of you. So sometimes it's not as speedy if you have several folks with porters coming through at the same time.

I downloaded the app, and had it ready when I got to the front of the line -- as princess advised.

The customs inspector looked at it and said "Why would I want that?"

We always self disembark, never park in the terminal parking, use the off site parking & we're always driving past the airport before 8 AM.

If the ship is scheduled to start disembarking around 6am, I would not hestitate to book a 8:30am or later flight. If 7am, I would add an hour. On our last cruise on the CB with a 7am docking time, we were on the first walk off group at 7:25am, at airport and thru security by 8am.