Excursion Question

dreamingofoz

I am booked on Jade for a Jan 2019 cruise and have paid in full for the trip. My question is that when I log in, it says there are only 14 shore excursions available during the entire trip. But if you just check them by port without logging in, Nassau alone offers over 30 choices. Will more be made available closer to my sail date? First time on NCL so I don't know what their normal practice is.

Edited by dreamingofoz

I am booked on Jade for a Jan 2019 cruise and have paid in full for the trip. My question is that when I log in, it says there are only 14 shore excursions available during the entire trip. But if you just check them by port without logging in, Nassau alone offers over 30 choices. Will more be made available closer to my sail date? First time on NCL so I don't know what their normal practice is.

As soon as they have contracts signed with their tour providers, additional excursions will be posted. It is getting kinda late for a Jan 2019, but keep checking. They will be posted soon.

Just off the Jade (Norwegian Fjords cruise) - it seemed like 100+ days out there were a lot of excursions, but as we got closer the excursions would disappear from the site. On the ship however, every excursion was open and you could still sign up for all of them. If youw ant to sign up ahead of time, and know what excursion you want, you coudl call the ShoreEx # and make your reservation that way.

Excursion are almost constantly being added, there is no need to be concerned.