Carnival cruise terminal out of Fll

qzyksw

Has been mainly Terminal 19 the past couple years. But on a day with more than four Carnival Corp lines' ships in port could be almost any one.

Any idea which terminal Celebrity Infinity would leave from in Dec, or how could I find out? Getting car transfer from SouthBeach but would like to be sure I can tell him correct Terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Any idea which terminal Celebrity Infinity would leave from in Dec, or how could I find out? Getting car transfer from SouthBeach but would like to be sure I can tell him correct Terminal.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

As mentioned in post #2, checking the Port Everglades website about a week out...that is when it is announced.

It is not a big deal for your transport. There are signs near every port entrance as to what ships are in, and their Terminals. I am sure your transport company is very familiar with this situation.

Another scenario down to what day of the week, and how many other RCI/X ships are in port that day.

RCI Oasis class ships use Terminal 18.

Celebrity Solstice class ships, and the new Edge, use Terminal 25 which will reopen in November after a massive facelift.

On a weekday when neither of the above are in port your smaller Millennium-class ship would probably be at either of those terminals which are directly across from each other.

But on a busy weekend you could be at Terminal 4 (if not needed for a fifth Carnival-corp line ship that day) or at distant Terminal 29 (where the ship with lowest priority of the seven or eight in port is exiled to).

The Port Everglades ship schedule is found at https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webx/. You can do a query (top right corner of the page) to find out planned terminals months in advance but obviously the closer you get to sail date the more reliable the information. Even if you don't know the terminal in advance, there are large signs at each security booth announcing the cruise ships in port and their terminal numbers. If you need a map of the port it is at https://res.cloudinary.com/simpleview/image/upload/v1/clients/porteverglades/Port_Everglades_Map_REVISED_November_30_2016_bae57d31-04c5-41d1-b193-a4bf242d9293.pdf. Lots more Port Everglades information can be found on its official website: www.porteverglades.net.

Another scenario down to what day of the week, and how many other RCI/X ships are in port that day.

RCI Oasis class ships use Terminal 18.

Celebrity Solstice class ships, and the new Edge, use Terminal 25 which will reopen in November after a massive facelift.

On a weekday when neither of the above are in port your smaller Millennium-class ship would probably be at either of those terminals which are directly across from each other.

But on a busy weekend you could be at Terminal 4 (if not needed for a fifth Carnival-corp line ship that day) or at distant Terminal 29 (where the ship with lowest priority of the seven or eight in port is exiled to).

Is it just me, or is this a long winded way of saying we really don't know in advance?