e docs?

bones774

Just bought ticket to this weekends Escape sailing. When filling in online check in I am not allowed to enter an onboard payment method because too close to sailing, so technically I can't finish my check in(84% complete). Now I can't print my edocs, not really concerned I know they will print at pier would just like to print baggage tickets. any end around? Thanks

Just bought ticket to this weekends Escape sailing. When filling in online check in I am not allowed to enter an onboard payment method because too close to sailing, so technically I can't finish my check in(84% complete). Now I can't print my edocs, not really concerned I know they will print at pier would just like to print baggage tickets. any end around? Thanks

I bet this is something the powers that be didn't think of when they decided to include adding credit card details prior to checking in. It's a learning curve. It's unfortunate you cannot print out luggage tags and will have to wait around for them.

Porters will have them available for you at the terminal.

Call the general reservation number. Ask for Tech Support.

I didn't print my e-docs or luggage tags (and didn't know my room number) prior to boarding my cruise. No issues, the porters had a list of cabins and they gave me the luggage tags there and I wasn't even asked for my e-docs at the counter.