YC and laundry offers

mygreyhound66

Greetings. We are on Davina coming back to the USA in October from Civitavecchia. I was about to purchase a laundry option when I noticed that in small print it said something about not valid with YC offers etc. so my question is does anyone know if YC gets a coupon or some special offers for laundry? I appreciate any and all help!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Greetings. We are on Davina coming back to the USA in October from Civitavecchia. I was about to purchase a laundry option when I noticed that in small print it said something about not valid with YC offers etc. so my question is does anyone know if YC gets a coupon or some special offers for laundry? I appreciate any and all help!

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Didn't see any special offers in yc for laundry this past july.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

There are packages available once on the ship in the YC. The 20 item is $30 and the 40 item is $50. You can also send things away individually but it's quite expensive. The online appears to give you a $10 break.

And....we are also in the YC on this cruise!

These are the same packages i can access to pre book which are not YC specific, I've been unable to find anything which is specific to YC. I think these may be the simplest option.

We have been on 3 Divina BTB Yacht Club cruises and have used the 40 for $50 laundry package. There are no special laundry deals for the Yacht club. The laundry service on the Divina is very good and I have only had to send two items back but the butler took care of that. Booking in advance is a better deal and the butler will know you have the package.

Edited by CarolnLarry
More info