Eagle Beach best stop

shazcat

Good morning everyone, I have visited Aruba and loved the island tour .. Now , I would like to go to Eagle Beach .. where is the best place to stop the taxi ? Can I rent a lounger? How much are they ? I will not be in Aruba until 1pm sadly but looking forward to seeing the beautiful beach ... Thanks everyone for your help

can't tell you the best place - but can give some advice on where to stay away from

just back from a week on Aruba and the one place I wouldn't return to is called CocoLoco - rude staff - outrageous prices - about 100 bucks for two worn out loungers - an umbrella - four cocktails and two bottles of water - the chairs and umbrellas alone were 40 bucks US - twice what they are at Reflexions - Save your money - take a taxi to Surfside beach and spend the day at Reflexions - it is actually walking distance from the pier

can't tell you the best place - but can give some advice on where to stay away from

just back from a week on Aruba and the one place I wouldn't return to is called CocoLoco - rude staff - outrageous prices - about 100 bucks for two worn out loungers - an umbrella - four cocktails and two bottles of water - the chairs and umbrellas alone were 40 bucks US - twice what they are at Reflexions - Save your money - take a taxi to Surfside beach and spend the day at Reflexions - it is actually walking distance from the pier

Coco Loco is getting terrible reviews. I never recommend it. On Eagle Beach, I recommend several places. One is the beach across from MVC Resort. They have chairs, umbrellas, and a few palapas. Their restaurant with a bar is right across the street, but it is a very easy walk. The other place that I recommend is to go to the beach across from Chalet Suisse Restaurant. You can rent chairs and umbrellas, jet skis, and they have a snack bar and bathrooms.

Further down, there is a vendor at La Cabana called Julios Water Sports. He also has chairs and umbrellas.

Coco Loco is getting terrible reviews. I never recommend it. On Eagle Beach, I recommend several places. One is the beach across from MVC Resort. They have chairs, umbrellas, and a few palapas. Their restaurant with a bar is right across the street, but it is a very easy walk. The other place that I recommend is to go to the beach across from Chalet Suisse Restaurant. You can rent chairs and umbrellas, jet skis, and they have a snack bar and bathrooms.

Further down, there is a vendor at La Cabana called Julios Water Sports. He also has chairs and umbrellas.

Thanks for the info. What is the approx cost for chairs and an umbrella?

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

Yes I would like to know the cost as well please.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the info. What is the approx cost for chairs and an umbrella?

Sent from my PH-1 using Forums mobile app

I don't know the costs. I own a timeshare in Aruba so I never rent chairs. Other people have reported that it's about $40.00 for 2 chairs and an umbrella. Hopefully, someone with personal experience will chime in.

• 2 weeks later...

Nana 57, just about anywhere on Eagle would be a great choice. If you ask any timeshare owner, he/she would say that their resort is the best. I think that says a lot to how well the properties are maintained. Those of us who own there are very loyal.

The majority of properties on Eagle are timeshares. There are a couple hotels. You can rent directly from a timeshare owner and save a lot of money. We stay at Costa Linda and love it there. Aruba Beach Club, Casa Del Mar are also nice. Divi has a large presence on the island, and Divi Village and Golf is across the street from the beach, and very nice. La Cabana is a little further down the road and is a great property .

For hotels, Bucuti and Manchebo are both great. They are right next to each other. Bucuti is a premier resort, and more expensive, but we've stayed at Manchebo many times and love it. Amsterdam Manor is a wonderful hotel. I don't recommend it any more because there is a sewage treatment plant right around the corner and sometimes the stench is really bad. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Nana 57, just about anywhere on Eagle would be a great choice. If you ask any timeshare owner, he/she would say that their resort is the best. I think that says a lot to how well the properties are maintained. Those of us who own there are very loyal.

The majority of properties on Eagle are timeshares. There are a couple hotels. You can rent directly from a timeshare owner and save a lot of money. We stay at Costa Linda and love it there. Aruba Beach Club, Casa Del Mar are also nice. Divi has a large presence on the island, and Divi Village and Golf is across the street from the beach, and very nice. La Cabana is a little further down the road and is a great property .

For hotels, Bucuti and Manchebo are both great. They are right next to each other. Bucuti is a premier resort, and more expensive, but we've stayed at Manchebo many times and love it. Amsterdam Manor is a wonderful hotel. I don't recommend it any more because there is a sewage treatment plant right around the corner and sometimes the stench is really bad. It all depends on what you are looking for.

Thank you?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums