Do they have self disembarkation for Seaside?

xcell

We disembarked yesterday and were off the ship waiting for our ride at 7:10 AM.

We need to be off early to get a rental car to Port Canaveral for another cruise. I know poor us. What time did you get in the line? Were you able to have breakfast before getting in line?

Thanks,

Tony

We need to be off early to get a rental car to Port Canaveral for another cruise. I know poor us. What time did you get in the line? Were you able to have breakfast before getting in line?

Thanks,

Tony

We got up at 6AM, had breakfast in the Marketplace Buffet, went back to our room to get our luggage and walked right off the ship at 7AM, there was no line. Some passengers had already left as we met up with them at Customs. The whole process took 10 minutes from ship to curbside. Fastest disembarkation ever. It's only about a 3 hour drive to Port Canaveral so you should make it in plenty of time.

We had an 11:30 flight out and made it in time. What happened to us was a little frustrating! We decided to walk off with our luggage instead of leaving it out side of the room, did have to wait in a long line but not a real big deal. However so many people doing the same thing and most people like us had multiple bags, they made us use the elevator. There was quite a long line and we watched all those walk by us down the escalator to pick up there luggage and leave the ship.

The other recommendation is once you are out on the street don't use the msc shuttle bus to the airport!!! We did and they made us wait over 30 mns till we actually left the terminal. They were waiting to fill the large bus up, every time I asked when we were leaving they would say right now, but NOT! I'm not a complainer unless I'm worried about missing my flight.

We had a great time on seaside, would not of done much different except these two things I mentioned.

So leave your luggage outside your room and enjoy your breakfast then stroll off the ship and take a cab!