Switching Promotions & Shareholder Onboard Credit

nukesubsailor

If you switch a booking to a new promotion be sure to verify that any onboard credits you had on the booking that were not related to any prior promotion show up on your personalizer list of credits.

I switched a booking to the Landmark promotion and then noticed that my shareholder onboard credit was no longer listed on my personalizer. My military benefit onboard credit was there as was a credit from my travel agent and my Future Cruise deposit onboard credit.

I resubmitted my shareholder request by snail mail on September 4th and the credit appeared on my personalizer on September 11th.

Your TA might have been able to sort it out.

I told her about it after I had mailed in the shareholder benefit request form. We decided that having her contact Princess then would only lead to confusion when the request form arrived at Princess headquarters. She made sure the shareholder credit showed up after switching other bookings to the 3 for Free promo.

I have noticed that every time I change my booking to add a promotion that I have to resubmit Stockholder. We just fax it and it shows up within a day. Last cruise our Military credit also disappeared when I changed a promotion. So always look at that when you make changes just to be sure.