Questions re: Deluxe Beverage Package and Internet Packages

Carl Nival

Hello, Loyal to Royal Cruisers!

I am going on my first Royal Caribbean cruise in December. I went on the web site and pre-purchased the Deluxe Beverage Package and the 2 VOOM Surf + Stream Package (2 devices).

What I'd like to know is how I will receive notification of these packages once I'm aboard. I'll be on Jewel of the Seas, if that makes a difference.

Bonus question: I booked this cruise through a travel agent. I called RCI about pre-paying the tips. They sad I need to do that through my travel agent. Does that sound right?

Thank you!

James

What I'd like to know is how I will receive notification of these packages once I'm aboard.

Bonus question: I booked this cruise through a travel agent. I called RCI about pre-paying the tips. They sad I need to do that through my travel agent. Does that sound right?

You should get the VOOM login codes at check in.

Yes.

I am going on my first Royal Caribbean cruise in December. I went on the web site and pre-purchased the Deluxe Beverage Package and the 2 VOOM Surf + Stream Package (2 devices).

What I'd like to know is how I will receive notification of these packages once I'm aboard. I'll be on Jewel of the Seas, if that makes a difference.

Thank you!

James

Last year I went on the Independence and the deal I booked included free VOOM - I was given a card with the WiFi code on it - I think that was at check in. As for the drinks package, it will show DX on your Seapass card. Happy Sailing 😊😊

Yes, I use a travel agent and they can add the pre-paid gratuities as requested