MSC Customer Service

Timbo41

FC ... As you will see from our cruise list in the expanded signature we have done a number of cruises with MSC and on the last three we have had the Deluxe package, we will be eating everything once again at Xmas from the mini bar especially the chocolate raisins, nuts and pringles ... ;p

Bea ... We had both in April on Seaside no idea if they still do though I know you will be on Meraviglia along with our current travel agent.

We're on Armonia first (in January) with the Deluxe package, then Meraviglia in YC, so again will have the minibar (in October). Really looking forward to experiencing MSC stateside.

That hasn't been my experience with the UK office (except for the Voyagers Club email address which often takes a week or more for a response from. However, I have a supervisor's email address which I use if I don't get a response after the week is out).

Couldn't agree more, it took 2 weeks and many emails, including one to the CEO plus starting action on Revolver before I received any action - and we are black members with double figures of Msc Cruises !:rolleyes:

I've not heard of Revolver so will check that out thanks.

@Beamafar Thanks Bea. That was not the email address that I had, but will give yours a try. Thanks again.

Best of luck! Come back and let us know how you get on.

Thanks for the email address Bea. I emailed them this morning and Stuart replied in less than five hours. As if that was not amazing enough, he has gone above and beyond my expectations as far as resolving my issue is concerned.

Poor man as his name is now firmly displayed in my contacts list ready for next time.

Thanks again. :D