Transferring Cruise reservation WITH Flight Ease?????

teacherman

We have booked a HAL cruise for next summer directly with HAL. We have also used Flight Ease to book our airfare, using the "already booked" portion of the HAL web site. We now wish to transfer our booking to our regular Big Box Store agent, as they are offering some nice perks. Question is how do we do this? Also, does the Flight ease booking transfer along with the cruise booking?

The air booking and seat selection already show on our airline app, although I believe we pay for the air tickets at the same time as the final cruise payment.

Any information/advice from those who have experience with this is welcome. Thank you.

We have booked a HAL cruise for next summer directly with HAL. We have also used Flight Ease to book our airfare, using the "already booked" portion of the HAL web site. We now wish to transfer our booking to our regular Big Box Store agent, as they are offering some nice perks. Question is how do we do this? Also, does the Flight ease booking transfer along with the cruise booking?

The air booking and seat selection already show on our airline app, although I believe we pay for the air tickets at the same time as the final cruise payment.

Any information/advice from those who have experience with this is welcome. Thank you.

Just contact your TA and tell them you want to transfer.

You may need to contact HAL and give them the details, depends on the TA.

But, yes, your booking gets transferred over as is - including your flight ease bookings. No worries.

Just an FYI...read the small print on your flight arrangements with FE and you will see the price and seats are not guaranteed until they are paid for. It’s months before our final payment is due but I told my TA to pay the FE portion now to lock in seats and price.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums