Can anyone tell me

Looking at dream around the canaries in January. At the moment cruise is all inclusive? Is this permanent or an offer? If an offer when is it due to end.

Thank You for all replies

[quote name='Polperro']Can anyone tell me

Looking at dream around the canaries in January. At the moment cruise is all inclusive? Is this permanent or an offer? If an offer when is it due to end.

Thank You for all replies[/quote]

Looks pretty permanent. We booked 5 months ago for 7th December and the AI is stilll being offered.

Yes from winter 2018 cruises and the drinks menus have been posted previously that apply from Summer 2019 cruises - unfortunately they are still different depending which ship you're on - barmy!!!

[quote name='Vitalsign']Yes from winter 2018 cruises and the drinks menus have been posted previously that apply from Summer 2019 cruises - unfortunately they are still different depending which ship you're on - barmy!!![/quote]
I have seen listing of the drinks menus for next siummer, provisional of course. There are 4 pairs of ships, Celebration/Dream, Discovery/Discovery2 and Explorer/Explorer 2. The menus vary somewhat between the 3 pairs