Best and worst foods/what not to miss

tjcletzgo

On a 7-night Cruise, which night is duck served? I love duck but I don’t normally eat it at home because it’s very fatty. But I like to indulge on vacation. We’re going on Anthem in April on a 7-night Bermuda and Boston cruise, and we have the BOGO specialty restaurant package so we won’t be going to the MDR for the first two nights.

On my upcoming Allure 7-night sailing, Duck a L’Orange is served on night 2. It’s on night 2 on a 7-night Symphony sailing as well. May vary on other ships.

On my upcoming Allure 7-night sailing, Duck a L’Orange is served on night 2. It’s on night 2 on a 7-night Symphony sailing as well. May vary on other ships.

Ahh, the first formal night, yes? I’m going to request to see the MDR dinner menus for the week when we board, as on another thread I asked about this and found out I can go to any specialty restaurant to see them. I guess I can try and request a different night for the BOGO other than the second night if that is indeed when they serve duck. If not, I’ll of course just suck it up and miss the duck. I’ll be on a cruise, so I’m sure I’ll be happy no matter where I eat dinner!

On a 7-night Cruise, which night is duck served? I love duck but I don’t normally eat it at home because it’s very fatty. But I like to indulge on vacation. We’re going on Anthem in April on a 7-night Bermuda and Boston cruise, and we have the BOGO specialty restaurant package so we won’t be going to the MDR for the first two nights.

I've not done a 7 niter yet. Have one scheduled Sept 2019.

Can't remember for sure on the 4 night cruises but I know its not the first night. I think it was the 3rd night or the formal night.

Are 7 or 8 day MDR menus on all RCCL ships about the same?

We will be on Empress (8 day) and wonder if a small ship will have the same things offered on bigger ships? Will there be escargot, lobsters, etc?

Yes, typically mostly the same, with slight variances and a different order.

I was on carnival last year and dinner was the one thing I looked forward to every day. I thought the food was great every night. Im looking forward to dinner in the main dining in May on the Allure

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Forums mobile app

This. All the food on my last carnival cruise was very good throughout the day. I'm about to take my first RCCL cruise, and I will be severely disappointed if its a major step down from Carnival.