nCL transfer question

MsBST2

I believe they do but a taxi would probably be cheaper. Only 14 miles from the airport to the cruise port. A taxi will take about 20 minutes depending upon traffic. If you do cruise line transfers, you have to wait until they fill up a bus.

I believe they do but a taxi would probably be cheaper. Only 14 miles from the airport to the cruise port. A taxi will take about 20 minutes depending upon traffic. If you do cruise line transfers, you have to wait until they fill up a bus.

The poster was asking about transfers from SeaTac (Seattle, Washington) to Vancouver, British Columbia Canada several hours to the North.

Do you know if NCL offers transfers from SeaTac airport to Vancouver port on embarkation day?

Thank you

I would call Norwegian and ask. I thought they did at one time.

It is possible to take Amtrak from downtown Seattle to downtown Vancouver, B.C. You would have leave Seattle about 6:00 A.M., I think.

I would call Norwegian and ask. I thought they did at one time.

It is possible to take Amtrak from downtown Seattle to downtown Vancouver, B.C. You would have leave Seattle about 6:00 A.M., I think.

LINK:

https://www.ncl.com/getting-to-the-pier/transfers-and-car-services

Does not mention anything about SEA/TAC airport to Canada Place Pier Vancouver.

I have done the reverse twice and it is arranged through NCL so as suggested above:

The last time I did this I thought the fare was around $50 per person - should be the

same the other way with inflation perhaps $60 ? Tip the nice informative witty bus driver.

I would call Norwegian and ask.

As for taking the Amtrak train the timing is terribly deficient - on time YES but unless you over

night your stay at Seattle it just doesn't work worth a hoot-n-any.

Arriving by air at SEA/TAC must take the metro rail or taxi/uber/shuttle transportation downtown

to the King Street Amtrak station. The train will take you to the Pacific Central train station Vancouver

which will be about 1 mile and half from the Canada Place Pier - taxi or other ground transport needed.

If you love trains like I do I have researched this and this is an endeavor even Phileas Fogg (Around

the World in 80 days) would not attempt trying to catch a ship UNLESS there was adequate time.

Alternative catch Amtrak at Portland OR.

Also beware not all the transportation with Amtrak name on it by Train IT ALSO IS BY MOTOR COACH !

If you are going to take THE BUS - suggest you call NCL for the bus from SEA/TAC airport direct

to the Canada Place Pier stopping only for the Border Crossing.

In either event by train or bus private shuttle the scenery is awesome relax and enjoy it.

A thing to note the airfares departing and arriving at SEA/TAC are generally a great deal less expensive

than those at Vancouver - but then you have to complete the package with ground transport from airport

to cruise terminal and the other extras.

There is a great deal planning going into Alaska Pacific Coastal cruises.

Sometimes you can't get there from here but then there is VIA - another alternative Canada Rail.

You like touring the mountains another option a package with the Rocky Mountaineer railroad.

And the end of the wilderness tracks Alaska Railroad from Fairbanks to the Seward cruise terminal.

There are so many ways to enjoy the Pacific Northwest Alaska country !

And as has been noted watch which Vancouver you are going to don't get sidetracked or up a creek ! LOL !