Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

I'm a little p!$$ed off at the Carnival corporation right now... This morning I purchased a bottle of water at a table set up on the Lido deck. I now have a charge for $4 on my account for a beverage that should be covered by the four hundred some odd dollar beverage package that I purchased. I inquired about it at guest services, and they said that items purchased at the gangway aren't covered. I said I bought it on the Lido deck. He says, well that counts as the gangway. This is Bu!!$#!+... In addition, I asked about the tender tickets in the morning. He said you have to come to the MDR to get the tickets, but once there, you have to wait there until the tender number is called... Then what in the fk is the ticket for?

Sent from my Space Phone 9169...

The waiters in the MDR must be getting some kind of incentive to push alcoholic beverages... The waiter keeps coming by and saying "you're drinking too slow, you need to order another one" I won't bend too peer pressure...

You are probably noticing because you are not drinking much tonight. if you were drinking (and usually how I feel) they don't come around as much as I would like. :)

Eventually arriving at bananarama resort in West Bay. The other passengers were shown to their loungers, and I took a couple pics of the beautiful beach, and clear blue water.

[ATTACH]430177[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430178[/ATTACH]

I’ve been to Tabayana Beach in West Bay. Were you anywhere near that area. Beautiful area.

I wanted to have a swim, so I put my phone and money away in my fancy beach bag, and headed out into the beautiful blue water.

[ATTACH]430207[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430208[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430209[/ATTACH]

And, just like yesterday, a few minutes later it started to pour down rain. I was already in the water, so I just stayed there, I was wet already anyway.

Pretty soon, the others that rode with us today were ready to head back. We were all soaked, the ground was muddy with huge puddles everywhere. We got in the van, and about a half hour later we were back at the ship.

That's pretty much been my day up until now. I'm going to have a shower and go have a few drinks and see what looks good for dinner tonight... Will continue in a bit...

The same exact thing happened to me when I was at Tabayana Beach in West Bay, back in January. The skies opened up and we had a downpour! By the time we made it back to ship, I was freezing!

While down at the Alchemy Bar, I ran into Jason the hotel director... I asked him about the tender tickets, and he said you do indeed need to show up with your belongings ready to go... I told him my plans, and he asked "do you have a passport?" Because, if so you need to bring it with you... Anyhoo, I'm going either way. I will bring my passport and my Google pixel II XL, which I don't really want to bring off of the ship.

I'm going to be heading out tomorrow with my Level 1 bug out bag... This is the greatest amount of stuff that I have ever taken off the ship before... I have my plane ticket, lots of cash, credit cards, my passport (which has never been off the ship before) My wrist watch, medication (in case everything goes to s#!+) Plenty of handi wipes, my Google pixel II XL (which I don't really want to bring, but I must be prepared for anything) sunblock and chapstick. My handy, self drawn map. My hat and my trusty light weight backpack, and her... <3 I'm not risking losing the only thing I have left of her... Like Yoda said: Do or do not. There is no try...

IMG_20181003_211135148.thumb.jpg.51ee31381f2ef3af7ffc16b7aa7bf421.jpg

IMG_20181003_211129377.thumb.jpg.dde4e895574288aa748739cc47de027b.jpg

I'm going to be heading out tomorrow with my Level 1 bug out bag... This is the greatest amount of stuff that I have ever taken off the ship before... I have my plane ticket, lots of cash, credit cards, my passport (which has never been off the ship before) My wrist watch, medication (in case everything goes to s#!+) Plenty of handi wipes, my Google pixel II XL (which I don't really want to bring, but I must be prepared for anything) sunblock and chapstick. My handy, self drawn map. My hat and my trusty light weight backpack, and her... <3 I'm not risking losing the only thing I have left of her... Like Yoda said: Do or do not. There is no try...

[ATTACH]430270[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430271[/ATTACH]

Good luck. Have a great day!

Great review so far! We’re sailing on the Magic this Sunday and recieved an email this morning about delayed debarkation for your current cruise and that we should arrive later. Have they mentioned anything onboard?

I took the pills pretty early in the day yesterday. Then I forgot to take more before bed because I was pretty sloshed. It's as if I've been drinking for sport this week.

Sent from my Space Phone 9169.1

What are these pills you speak of? I could really use them for my March cruise!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

[ATTACH]430270[/ATTACH][ATTACH]430271[/ATTACH]

Sounds like you’re truly ready for an adventure! For anything!

You got this!!!!

Have fun :D

Great review so far! We’re sailing on the Magic this Sunday and recieved an email this morning about delayed debarkation for your current cruise and that we should arrive later. Have they mentioned anything onboard?
No, there hasn't been any mention of it. Maybe they want it to be a surprise? I have an 11:00 am flight from Miami, so I hope this isn't true.

I'm up at the butt crack of dawn. I guess it's not even really dawn yet, it's totally dark out and raining also. I'm having my coffee in preparation for what I am hoping will be an awesome day. I didn't get much if any sleep last night. I did have a couple of very bizarre dreams, so I guess I slept at some point...

IMG_20181004_062646622.thumb.jpg.7c13eaf44ce7598efee03226d3539b19.jpg

I'm up at the butt crack of dawn. I guess it's not even really dawn yet, it's totally dark out and raining also. I'm having my coffee in preparation for what I am hoping will be an awesome day. I didn't get much if any sleep last night. I did have a couple of very bizarre dreams, so I guess I slept at some point...

“I had a dream last night that a hamburger was eating me!”