Magic / Live / Solo / Sep 30-Oct 7 2018

sid_9169

I’m so sad it’s almost over. It’s been an amazing ride. Thanks for taking us with you!! So many times I found myself laughing out loud. You absolutely made my week!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Wow, now that's a complement. Thanks for being here.

Sent from my Space Phone 9169.1

Thanks for posting all week! We're looking forward to our Magic sailing in March, though there will be considerably less tequila than yours as we'll have our two kids with us, I'm hoping we're able to enjoy ourselves as much as you seem to have :) I've enjoyed seeing your off the beaten path tours too, especially Belize. Take care!

• Like 1

Loving your review. The last day just plain sucks! Happy that you have another booked soon!

If it's any help, I just recently left a job I grew to absolutely hate. I clean houses now, and will build my business up slowly, on my terms. While not glamorous, everything is my say, my way. Very empowering. Take a chance and make a change!

Sent from my iPhone. Typos are inevitable.

• Like 1

So far, the reactions to my T***p shirt have been mostly positive... A few thumbs up, and then one guy wanted to take a picture of it...

On the other hand, a professor looking guy poked his wife and pointed. When she looked, her nose wrinkled in disgust, like someone was holding a cat turd under her nose...

An older gentleman just approached me and asked if my t-shirt was "pro" or "against" T***p... I told him "pro" ... He called me a deplorable, and we both had a laugh... Great guy...

So far, the reactions to my T***p shirt have been mostly positive... A few thumbs up, and then one guy wanted to take a picture of it...

On the other hand, a professor looking guy poked his wife and pointed. When she looked, her nose wrinkled in disgust, like someone was holding a cat turd under her nose...

OMG is that the "thug life" T from another review? Oh, LOL!!!

• Like 1