E tickets

silver service

They used to email when your E-tickets were ready, but now you have to check periodically as for the last 3 or 4 trips we did not receive any notification.

Also, a couple of months ago, and for the first time, we were actually asked for them at check in. Previously, they didn't bother.

As stated, it's normally 5 weeks prior. We're off again on 1 November and got ours last week.

I think the OP found his e-tickets since he has started another thread asking about the boarding time shown on his e-ticket.

To contribute our experiences from this past June, we were booked on three consecutive QM2 voyages (New York to Norway and back). I have seen other posts mentioning e-tickets are usually available about 45 days before departure and that has been our experience on previous voyages as well. So, this time around I kept very close tabs on when the e-tickets were issued as that date approached for each voyage. Indeed, all three sets of our e-tickets were issued between 9:00pm and 9:30pm US Central time 45 days before the sailing date. Not to say that's always the exact timing Cunard uses or will use in the future, just saying that's how it worked for us this past June with all three of our US bookings.

That does depend on all details being entered into voyage personaliser and as I understand it, in the case of a guarantee booking, it also depends on a cabin assignment having been made.