NCL Epic and Jimmy Buffett?

havanadaydreaming

Does the Epic do an hour long pool party on a sea day with Jimmy Buffett music videos playing on the big screen?

The Escape featured that when we sailed, but I was wondering if that was because there was a Margaritaville At Sea onboard. I'm a bit of an "over the top parrothead" and I'd be certain not to miss the event if it's on the Epic for our trip in November.

Thanks!

Does the Epic do an hour long pool party on a sea day with Jimmy Buffett music videos playing on the big screen?

The Escape featured that when we sailed, but I was wondering if that was because there was a Margaritaville At Sea onboard. I'm a bit of an "over the top parrothead" and I'd be certain not to miss the event if it's on the Epic for our trip in November.

Thanks!

Hi we were on the EPIC this past Feb back to back I didn't see any hr long pool party on a sea day with JB music video playing. that would have been a nice treat as we are big Buffet fans.

Thanks!

There is no big screen on the Epic