Can I make a 1:30pm flight from Rome?

phabric

Flights for my Med cruise in 2019 will be opening up soon.

Princess ship shows getting intp Port of Rome at 5am.

I know it takes 60-90 minutes to get to the Rome Airport.

Can I make a 1:30 pm flight on a Sunday?

Can I use Princess transfer for that flight?

Yes and yes (no problem). In fact, we often will take a flight around 10:50 and still cool our heals for too long at FCO. You might want to consider joining with others for a private transfer which is often about the same price as a Princess transfer...but more comfy and faster. Check your Roll Call to see if anyone is organizing a small group transfer. We usually join with 2 or 3 other couples and arrange for Romecabs to send a car/driver. We get off the ship, grab our luggage, look for the driver (who has a sign with our name) and we are off. With a private transfer we can have the driver drop us at the correct terminal and door for our flight check-in.

Hank

Just returned from our NCL Epic cruise from Rome. We had a flight at 11am. I was a little nervous, but we hired private transportation, we carried off our own luggage, were picked up at 7:15am and at the airport by 8:10am on a Wednesday morning. Quick check in and securtiy. So, a 1 or later flight should be fine!

We just disembarked the Wind Surf on Thursday at 8:10 a.m. Our driver from Rome Cabs was waiting for us. We arrived at FCO about 9 a.m. which was plenty of time for our 12:45 p.m. flight. There were some lines for security but nothing crazy. Remember if you purchase anything and want the VAT back, you can do that at the airport. I had the form already filled out by the store and was able to use the kiosk instead of the long line at Global Blue to process my refund to my credit card.