All-Inclusive Photo Package

Ep010835

I received a photo offer in an email from PCL this morning. (Below.) I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this offer. Specifically, does it include photos taken in the onboard portrait studio?

After spending an inordinate amount of time on the phone with PCL CS, I heeded the advice of many on this board and concluded even if they were to come back on the line, they likely couldn't answer the question anyway. So, I turn to my friends here.

Thanks!

Quantity

All-Inclusive Photo Package $199.00

$199.00

0 12345678910

Take home all the prints and digital files of your cruise for one low price. Plus, purchase pre-cruise and save $50 USD compared to the onboard price of $249 USD.*

*Pre-cruise promotional offer. Terms and conditions apply.

I received a photo offer in an email from PCL this morning. (Below.) I'm wondering if anyone has had any experience with this offer. Specifically, does it include photos taken in the onboard portrait studio?

After spending an inordinate amount of time on the phone with PCL CS, I heeded the advice of many on this board and concluded even if they were to come back on the line, they likely couldn't answer the question anyway. So, I turn to my friends here.

Thanks!

Quantity

All-Inclusive Photo Package $199.00

$199.00

0 12345678910

Take home all the prints and digital files of your cruise for one low price. Plus, purchase pre-cruise and save $50 USD compared to the onboard price of $249 USD.*

*Pre-cruise promotional offer. Terms and conditions apply.

We have had this package twice........

No studio/portraits, and no Ultimate Balcony Dinner photos. (formal night yes)

The purchaser and or cabin occupants have to be in the photos.

As usual each ship seems to put their own spin on the rules.

Edited by Colo Cruiser

People who love having their photo taken will love this package. The crazy thing is the price was the same for our recent 15-day trans-Atlantic cruise as for a 7-day cruise. Our tablemates had the package last summer on our 12-day British Isles cruise. They loved it.