Silly question

susan1957

The mattress on the floor would not be any harder than if it was on the bunk. Where you would put it is another question. If you are on Fantasy class in inside or OV you can put the beds n an L shape and the mattress would go along the third side and form a U. Other ships and types of cabins, you pretty much have no floor space for it. EM

The mattress on the floor would not be any harder than if it was on the bunk. Where you would put it is another question. If you are on Fantasy class in inside or OV you can put the beds n an L shape and the mattress would go along the third side and form a U. Other ships and types of cabins, you pretty much have no floor space for it. EM

At this point, book a double and use a rollaway or trundle. Can only do this on the Fantasy Class and a few other ships.

In other classes Ocean View cabins and above have sofas (daybeds) for the third person.

LOLOL...thanks for your honesty....but I do have a CHEAP sister...we were going to book a double but looks like the only place to put the mattress is in-between the 2 beds on the floor....I could get trampled on :o

Ohhhhh, you have 3 in the cabin? Nope, won't work. I thought it was only 2 of you.

I mean the 1A's are cheaper cabins, not that any of you are cheap. LOL