Houston-Galveston transfer?

sistergroove

I HIGHLY recommend gulfcoastlimo.com

888-563-5466

Robert, the owner, drove our party of 7 both ways with no problem..other than having to wait for our plane to arrive over an hour late and co-ordinating two different flights...one from Cleveland and one from Detroit...it worked perfectly...he even stopped at a liquor store on the way to the ship

we called as we were getting through customs ( did self disembarkation from the Grand Princess) and he was there quite quickly...

much easier than Princess shuttle

Did I just miss-up,

We will be on The Princess Grand March 31, returning April 7 and I just booked the return flight for 11:45am

Help, Need a driver for 3 that we can be sure that they are there to

Tina

I hope you are flying out of Hobby (HOU) rather than IAH. I booked a 1pm flight out of IAH on 4/8 and I'm a little anxious about that! We'll do the early self embarkation but I'm hoping for no delays.

Please remember the following info showing on top of many of the forums: Questions, comments & concerns regarding the management of our message boards should be directed to: community@cruisecritic.com. Posts regarding these issues will be removed.

Also, per FAQ:

My posting was removed? How do I find out why?

If you have a question regarding the removal of a post or a discussion, please contact our Community Manager by clicking on the Contact Us link located on all pages of the forums. Questions posted on the forums regarding removals will not be addressed and will be removed.

Here is a quote from Guidelines:

Miscellaneous

Bascially, an ad is an ad. So, please no posting of "looking for roommate" type posts, tour shares (except in ROLL CALL threads), giveaways, ebay links, etc. etc.

I sincerely hope this information will be helpful to all.

Kat

• 4 months later...

We had a terrible experience with Extreme Elegance also. Had a confirmed reservation for round trip service and they did not pick us up on our return. I had an email confirmation but they said had no record and offered no help. We were forced to take a cab and they will not respond to my emails or phone calls. PLEASE DONT GET STUCK. THEY ARE CHEAPER FOR A REASON. NOT RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!

We had a terrible experience with Extreme Elegance also. Had a confirmed reservation for round trip service and they did not pick us up on our return. I had an email confirmation but they said had no record and offered no help. We were forced to take a cab and they will not respond to my emails or phone calls. PLEASE DONT GET STUCK. THEY ARE CHEAPER FOR A REASON. NOT RELIABLE!!!!!!!!!

If you have prepaid with a credit card call them and have the charges reversed immediately, don't listen to any of their lies as they will never return your money.

Steer clear of Extreme Elegance Limousines, the above poster is correct.

Mike

• 3 months later...

Has anyone used Presidential Limo service? They are quoting me a price for a sedan at $89 for a transfer from my hotel in Houston to the cruise terminal. I'm scared from reading all your horror stories of getting ripped off or being left stranded, etc.etc.

We're sailing on the Carnival Ectasy on November 12th, 2007. We need some advice, please help. I'm looking for a great deal on a transfer.

Thanks All!:rolleyes:

• 2 weeks later...

Have booked a limo bus to pick 14 of us up from Houston near the Bush airport and take us to Galveston cruise terminal. Rate quoted was $225 each way plus fuel surcharge of 5% plus gratituty. Rate quoted is quite reasonable, has anyone heard of them?

Try :http://www.ezcruiseconnection.com/home.php?cat=1

We used this service in September and they arrived exactly at the time quoted and got us to Galveston on time and in a really nice bus...I highly recommend this service. They pick up in Dallas, Austin, San Antonio and of course several places in the Houston area and the airports.

Happy sailing!!

• 3 weeks later...

Just back off of the Conquest this past weekend and wanted to give a big thumbs up to Totally Texas Limousine for the service they provided us to and from the terminal.

There was a group of 14 of us and we booked the limo bus. This came with leather seats, stereo, decorative lights and complimentary soda. The charge for us each way was $236.25 plus gratutity.

We were picked up at our hotel in Houston and taken to the terminal. It was a bit crowded on the way there with 14 of us and our luggage.

On the way back they provided a limousine bus as well as an additional van to put the luggage in. We did not ask for this nor was there any additional charge.

I would highly recommend anyone looking for transportation to and from Houston to use Totally Texas Limousine Service.

• 4 years later...

Hi,

Maybe I missed this question along the way but I was wonder when the prices are quoted, ie $120 is that for each person in the limo, including children? Or is it for the entire group for a limo ride from the airport to the port? and Vice Versa?

Thanks!

Hi,

Maybe I missed this question along the way but I was wonder when the prices are quoted, ie $120 is that for each person in the limo, including children? Or is it for the entire group for a limo ride from the airport to the port? and Vice Versa?

Thanks!

not sure who you were referring to but i do know that $120.00 for a suv with cornerstone elite limo will get you a big suburban that fits 7 (from hobby to gal), and you are paying that per way, not per person, so for the price you get the vehicle basically. hope this helps! call them if you want, 713.880.1800

I just booked from Hobby airport to the port with Super Shuttle for a towncar for just the 2 of us. It was $83 (found a discount code if we booked with Visa).

We are flying out of Houston Interncontinental and I'm still concerned about the trip to the airport from the port. If there's problems with customs for some reason sounds like a lot of people have problems. As much as I "don't" want to do the carnival transfer back to the airport it looks like we may have to take the plunge on it. :(

I just booked from Hobby airport to the port with Super Shuttle for a towncar for just the 2 of us. It was $83 (found a discount code if we booked with Visa).

We are flying out of Houston Interncontinental and I'm still concerned about the trip to the airport from the port. If there's problems with customs for some reason sounds like a lot of people have problems. As much as I "don't" want to do the carnival transfer back to the airport it looks like we may have to take the plunge on it. :(

If you have limo with reputable service,

you are in more control with unusual circumstances occuring!

• 6 months later...

We go in January and here are a few quotes I've received for 7 passengers from Houston International to Galveston and back

10 person stretch limo

Extreme Elegance $175 each way plus 20% for tip and toll booths

Action Limo $240 each way plus tip

Sam's Limousine $225 each way plus tip

It's a hard decision!!!

Archived