When & Where daily on board info

aotmc

I have not taken many HAL cruises, last winter they had the new seemingly smaller When & Where guides to the daily ship activities... previously they were called something else and seemed to have more info if my memory is correct?

My question is: are there things offered that are not listed? Or is it truly inclusive of all options? I don't want to miss out on something because I don't know about it.

The only time I have had extra things offered were when ports were cancelled for whatever reason OR when the activity was outside and could not be held due to conditions - on one cruise the seas were very rough on the day when the Walk for the Cure was scheduled and all outside decks were closed, so they had to do something else, I forget what activities were offered in place of the cancelled Walk for the Cure. Or a couple of times, a Basketball shootout was cancelled because it was raining. Different activities were planned and updated Daily Schedules were posted in public areas and copies were at the Front Desk.