Old advertising offer on Latitude rewards

WE booked a cruise today based on the advertisement on the Latitude rewards. Today being Oct 2. However they said they had not updated the computer for this month and those offers were no longer available. I explained it was offered on line but they refused to acknowledge it. So I cancelled the cruise. It was the point of the matter. I don't think they really care or they would have acknowledged their mistake and honored what was advertised. I am not new to NCL or other cruise lines. There are many boats in the sea to choose from.

WE booked a cruise today based on the advertisement on the Latitude rewards. Today being Oct 2. However they said they had not updated the computer for this month and those offers were no longer available. I explained it was offered on line but they refused to acknowledge it. So I cancelled the cruise. It was the point of the matter. I don't think they really care or they would have acknowledged their mistake and honored what was advertised. I am not new to NCL or other cruise lines. There are many boats in the sea to choose from.

So what was the offer you're so upset about not getting??

The point is we were excited about booking the cruise based on the offer in latitude rewards. They should remove the offers when they expire. If not then acknowledge the offer is still showing and honor it then remove it. I believe that happens in business.
What was the offer? Is it still on the website? If there is no expiration date and it is still on the webstie, take a screen shot of it and ask them to acknowledge the offer.

What was the offer? Is it still on the website? If there is no expiration date and it is still on the webstie, take a screen shot of it and ask them to acknowledge the offer.

I did take a screen shot. I told them that on the phone. When they sent the confirmation of the cancellation I returned it with the screenshot. Otherwise I really didn’t see who else to follow up with

I did take a screen shot. I told them that on the phone. When they sent the confirmation of the cancellation I returned it with the screenshot. Otherwise I really didn’t see who else to follow up with
If you are still interested, why not do a post on FB and/or twitter with the screen shot asking why they won't give you the offer, as I've seen them respond to folks on there?

Is the offer still up on the website?

You are correct... they don't care. And yes they are sometimes way behind on updating their website. Also with most restaurants which have menus online, it is common to be charged more in the restaurant than what the online menu quoted. They do not adjust the charge because the entrée was 3.00 more than what was online.

I think I saw your post on FB and I think you would have possibly gotten a good response, if you hadn't said "I care so I will no longer make NCL my first choice" and just ask for help in rectifying the situation. Think about it, is a company going to go out of their way for someone who says they aren't going to be a customer. Hopefully, Im wrong and NCL will respond to you in a positive way. Good luck!

Are you working with a personal cruise consultant at NCL? Could they help? Our PCC has been incredibly helpful and worked hard to correct it when something has been incorrect, both for us and for friends of ours.

Not getting anywhere - want to pursue this further - suggest you drop an email to:

VIVIAN EWART

Vice President, Passenger Services

7665 Corporate Center Dr.

Miami, FL 33126

(305) 436-4011

vewart@ncl.com

Let her know her people are screwing up and not following customer care protocol !

I am happy to report that after a few phone calls and waiting on holds for 30 minutes that NCL has agreed to honor their advertised latitude rewards. We have gotten the OBC and will get the extra points at end of cruise. In the scheme of life it was small stuff but the rewards was really why we picked that particular cruise. Thanks for everyone’s responses

I am happy to report that after a few phone calls and waiting on holds for 30 minutes that NCL has agreed to honor their advertised latitude rewards. We have gotten the OBC and will get the extra points at end of cruise. In the scheme of life it was small stuff but the rewards was really why we picked that particular cruise. Thanks for everyone’s responses
Glad to hear!