Countdown clock - won't work :(

HelenREMfan

Have just booked for Sept 2019 and want to put a countdown clock in place..... only.... it won't load and have tried umpteen times. I just get a small blue box with a question mark in it... no detail.... nothing. Can anyone help ?

Have just booked for Sept 2019 and want to put a countdown clock in place..... only.... it won't load and have tried umpteen times. I just get a small blue box with a question mark in it... no detail.... nothing. Can anyone help ?

G to this url https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

Enter the name (default is your nick), select sailing date, select ship, add a message, select the picture and click in create your count down clock. There will pop up another window with a sample and the url of the clock. the full url must be selected in blue, right click your mouse and click copy and paste to your signature. in that windows is the link to edit your signature, click there to paste.

G to this url https://www.cruisecritic.com/vbulletin/countdown.cfm

Enter the name (default is your nick), select sailing date, select ship, add a message, select the picture and click in create your count down clock. There will pop up another window with a sample and the url of the clock. the full url must be selected in blue, right click your mouse and click copy and paste to your signature. in that windows is the link to edit your signature, click there to paste.

Have tried all that :( it just wont work......and I have botched up my last one too...

Have tried and re-tried..... help anyone ?

Edited by HelenREMfan

Thanks to those who tried to help. Found a tip on here and apparently this is an issue for the UK and Aus.... one has to change the co.uk in the url to .com

I now have my countdown clock :)

(y)

Bon Voyage

Thanks to those who tried to help. Found a tip on here and apparently this is an issue for the UK and Aus.... one has to change the co.uk in the url to .com

I now have my countdown clock :)

Lucky you!

I tried, changed co.uk to .com but still had no luck. Pasted the message but didn't see any preview etc. and just a blank sig box at the end of the whole experience. Any ideas, Helen?