Lost bag in Port Of Miami

Extra Kim

15 hours ago, Extra Kim said:

It turned out okey, but I would rather have had our bag and a nice cruise (and our days in Florida Keys after the cruise). 

I learned some things:

Always pack 50% of my stuff in my bag and 50% in my wifes bag. Did 30/70 this time.

Always take pictures of the stuff in the bags.

Take pictures of the bags a long the way.

Sounds good but what happens if someone is denied the boarding of the plane, Will you travel with half of your clothes? past Summit Fall Foliage cruise, my DW was denied to board the AA plane MTY-DFW-JFK, the reason her USA LASER VISA was peeling in one of the corners, AA consider it's invalid to travel because it's damaged. Insurance it's not valid because the problem it's related to travel documents.

4 hours ago, Extra Kim said:

We had a pink strap with the name "Resia" in white around the bag.

You won't find the strap in the US since it's a Swedish TA. The bag wasn't taken by mistake..

My personal opinion is that Celebrity and/or port authorities and/or police needed to see the surveillance cameras and make a investigation, as I consider this a robbery. It' can't be a mistake as you mention your bag it's marked and is unique.

2 hours ago, gerelmx said:

Sounds good but what happens if someone is denied the boarding of the plane, Will you travel with half of your clothes? past Summit Fall Foliage cruise, my DW was denied to board the AA plane MTY-DFW-JFK, the reason her USA LASER VISA was peeling in one of the corners, AA consider it's invalid to travel because it's damaged. Insurance it's not valid because the problem it's related to travel documents.

I wouldn't travel if my wife is denied..

• Like 1

On 10/24/2018 at 9:02 PM, MeMe4A&J said:

Thanks Phoenix_Dream for saying that about early flights.  BA backed our flight on disembarkation morning in Barcelona next month from 10:55am to 10:05am.  That 50 minutes is a big difference that early and we are definitely walking off but we do feel worried about a time crunch.

Don’t worry, we’ve made 10am flights no issue from Barcelona, we walk the bags off as there’s an elevator down in the terminal and being so early off the taxi line was non existent but you can pre book a car. We end up with time in the airport for breakfast. 

Tiggertastic, thank you so much...exactly what I wanted to hear.  We are definitely walking off and have a car already ordered.  We are in a suite so I know we are able to walk off first (at least that is what I think I have been told.  I am on overload with so much great information.) 🤗

Our friends are in AQ and they will be walking off, hopefully as quickly as us.

Thank you again!