Bliss Cabin 9920

rd4sun

I'm booked in the same cabin on port side (9320) in November. Also interested in this!

From the research I've gathered, Deck 9 is the second largest (or largest?) aft balconies by square foot. And if I'm correct, the bed in my cabin by the balcony door (yours may be by the closet, as every room is opposite of the other).

I've sailed in an aft balcony on the Getaway in 2015 and it was amazing. I'm so excited to return to it.

Anyone have input or pics of Bliss Aft Cabin 9920?

From the research I've gathered, Deck 9 is the second largest (or largest?) aft balconies by square foot.

Deck 9 is the deepest. There are differences in width for the balconies on each deck.

And if I'm correct, the bed in my cabin by the balcony door (yours may be by the closet, as every room is opposite of the other).

It doesn't exactly alternate in every situation.

For ex., 9320 and 9322 are both bed near balcony.

9920 is also near balcony.

Yes, I'm curious specifically about the balcony size and setup. When we booked I understood deck 9 balconies were larger. We sail January 19th so we're getting excited and searching for more specifics on the room and balcony.

Ah, thank you for clarifying!

Deck 9 is the deepest. There are differences in width for the balconies on each deck.

It doesn't exactly alternate in every situation.

For ex., 9320 and 9322 are both bed near balcony.

9920 is also near balcony.

I am booked in cabin 9146 this Oct. Does anyone know if this cabin has a large balcony? It is also a connecting room. Should I be concerned about noise from the neighboring cabin?

There is a Bliss 9156 video on YouTube. It's not in English.

There is a Bliss 9156 video on YouTube. It's not in English.

Thanks for the tip Socal! I was able to determine from the video the location of the connecting door, the small balcony and the position of the bed (unfortunately not next to balcony--darn). I never had a connecting room so I am a bit worried about the noise from the other cabin.