Playlist Shows in Liquid Lounge on Horizon

Maplemoose

I have read about the unorthodox layout of the Liquid Lounge on the Horizon and that some of the shows become interactive with the performers doing their thing among the moveable chairs in front of the stage. The 2 shows I am interested in are Soulbound and Vintage Pop. I am wondering if these shows are done entirely on stage or partly on the floor. We prefer to remain seated as spectators only, not dancers or whatever! So we would adapt when picking our seats based on the nature of the shows. Yes, I know one must go early no matter what! Thank you in advance.

I have read about the unorthodox layout of the Liquid Lounge on the Horizon and that some of the shows become interactive with the performers doing their thing among the moveable chairs in front of the stage. The 2 shows I am interested in are Soulbound and Vintage Pop. I am wondering if these shows are done entirely on stage or partly on the floor. We prefer to remain seated as spectators only, not dancers or whatever! So we would adapt when picking our seats based on the nature of the shows. Yes, I know one must go early no matter what! Thank you in advance.

Vintage Pop was amazing, and I am usually a negative critic of Carnival "broadway/musical-type" shows. There was zero floor interaction. That said, don't be shy! In fact, I encourage you to just jump up on the stage and start dancing with them! Seriously though, Vintage Pop was AMAZING.

We seen Soulbound on the September 22nd sailing.

Mike said that our sailing was the last time it was going to be seen.

It was a Fabulous show!

The cast move around the lounge, but it will not interfere with your viewing pleasure or their performance.

We just got back. Sept 29-Oct 6. The original dancers were leaving as well, so it was a mix of some nights with the replacements and a few with the inaugural dancers.

There were three main shows and the first night show:

Welcome Aboard Show (inaugural performers)

Vintage Pop (new performers)

Amor Cubano (inaugural performers)

Soulbound (new performers) We actually sat with many of the inaugural dancers and they were all in tears. It was awesome to see them cheering each other on.

Well, they just logged me out of the app, so I can't verify the list. I'll check and see if we brought home any of the fun times. But if memory serves that is the way that it went down. Celestial Strings was definitely not shown. It had been the one I had read so many great reviews about.

We just got back. Sept 29-Oct 6. The original dancers were leaving as well, so it was a mix of some nights with the replacements and a few with the inaugural dancers.

There were three main shows and the first night show:

Welcome Aboard Show (inaugural performers)

Vintage Pop (new performers)

Amor Cubano (inaugural performers)

Soulbound (new performers) We actually sat with many of the inaugural dancers and they were all in tears. It was awesome to see them cheering each other on.

Well, they just logged me out of the app, so I can't verify the list. I'll check and see if we brought home any of the fun times. But if memory serves that is the way that it went down. Celestial Strings was definitely not shown. It had been the one I had read so many great reviews about.

That's great to hear.

Maybe change in Cast is what Mike said and I misunderstood.

Thanks. It was fabulous!

Update

*It was Celestial Strings that we seen the last show.

Edited by Wags67
Error