Meraviglia indoor space

Dreamer115

Hi been looking at the Meraviglia, never cruised MSC, and noticed it has what looks like lots of outdoor space, but we are thinking a cooler cruise in the fall New York to Canada.  Is there enough indoor seating to keep everyone happy?  And lots of places to look out windows at the passing scenery/ocean views?

Thanks

Connie

Hopefully Cruise Critic will soon fix the search function to include results before October 9th.  I've not been on Meraviglia, but would have no concerns sailing her in cooler weather.  The only thing you may not like is lack of forward facing views if not in the Yacht Club.  There are several good reviews, currently difficult to search out.

Post there and see if she will finish it...

Early sailing in cool weather.

Hopefully the picture links will be fixed soon.

Have you looked at the 360 virtual tour?

http://virtual-tours.msccruises.com/MSC-Meraviglia/en-us/index.html

Hey Tina  Some of my questions have been answered upon a deeper search, but I am concerned with indoor space.  Is there lots of places to hang out during the day where you can enjoy the view.  The videos I've watched show lots of outdoor space but indoor seems to be just that indoor with not much windows.  When we were on the Canada New England cruise before on a different ship it was much to cold to hang around outside and I can't imagine hanging out on my balcony would be any fun.

I want to go back and enjoy your review when CC gets things back to "normal" and I don't have to guess which pictures to look at.  Real hard to follow.

Thanks Connie

I think there are a lot of indoor space. There is an indoor pool, and that area has tons of glass on (each?) side. There is the Sky Bar (?), on the same level as the kids club. BEAUTIFUL views from there, and great free snacks as well. Also near the bars (the one on deck 5 near reception, Edge (coffee) bar, champagne bar) usually have huge windows next to them as well.

Of course I don't know your needs but I don't think you'll be lacking for indoor space to just chill out.

Tina- thanks for info, sounds great. We are booked on Meraviglia transatlantic in mid Sept from U.K. to NYC via Reykjavik & then b2b to Quebec early Oct. Brill destinations albeit a bit cooler than our usual Caribbean ones. So we are pleased to hear there’s an indoor pool —just hoping no chair hogs. Will be interested in finding out more about the spa but can’t get on MSc website🤬

Edited by firstcarib
Typo