Can You Explain Guest Confirmation Codes

rsail203

Can only decipher 1  line, YEH1 is Beverage package including gratutity.  What other perks did you get and what shows on your Booking Confirmation?  Example, if you select prepaid gratutity then you should see a charge of maybe $210 (depending on length of cruise & cabin type) and then a credit to offset that with a code.

32 minutes ago, rsail203 said:
YEG9-PROMO2C 

YEH1-BEVCLINGRAT 

YLY3-PROMO3T 

These are the codes that appear on a client copy from Celebrity for a past cruise that included Go Best perks:

Gratuities                           148.50
YEC7-PROMO2P              -715.00
YEC8-BEVPRINGRAT        715.00
YFU8-WIFI 11N                  299.00
YFU9-PROMO4UW11N   -299.00
YIL9-PROMO3T                -148.50

Based on the above, I am guessing that YEG9-PROMO2C shows a the credit for the cost of the classic beverage package.  YEH1-BEVCLINGRAT shows the charge for the classic beverage package and is the same positive amount as YEG9-PROMO2C.   These two codes, taken together, net out to 0.00.

I am guessing that YLY3-PROMO3T shows a negative amount which is the offset for gratuities because gratuities were received as a perk. There should be a line on your confirmation which shows the gratuities; that amount which would be the same as this PROMO3T credit.

Based on my review of my confirmations from Celebrity - a charge which describes the perk and the other showing a credit in the same amount appears for each of the perks received with Go Big, Go Better and Go Best offers.  The code for the credit indicates xxxx-PROMOxx