XpressPass Stateroom Type

remarcm

2 hours ago, remarcm said:

New to X and just printed this out. Booked a C2 cabin and Stateroom type says Veranda with no reference to Concierge. Is this normal? Looking forward to MDR lunch option.

Interesting. Just looked at mine for a cruise next month and it gives my cabin number and does say Concierge. You may want to confirm with your TA or Captains Club that you do have a C2 cabin.

2 hours ago, remarcm said:

New to X and just printed this out. Booked a C2 cabin and Stateroom type says Veranda with no reference to Concierge. Is this normal? Looking forward to MDR lunch option.

Are you sure you booked a C2 (concierge) and not a 2C (veranda)?

8 hours ago, lienf said:

Interesting. Just looked at mine for a cruise next month and it gives my cabin number and does say Concierge. You may want to confirm with your TA or Captains Club that you do have a C2 cabin.

Thanks for response. Called CC and got no help there other than saying Concierge should be on my sea pass card. No explanation for why Xpress Pass doesn't say it.

19 hours ago, lienf said:

My upcoming November cruise also lists our cabin number and says Concierge.

REMARCM - my Express Pass  does not say it either but this is the 1st time our Express Pass has looked like this so maybe that’s why & we did upgrade to Concierge after final payment but it does  not make much of a difference to check-in as we are Elite Plus & as long as you get the correct Gold card you will be fine for the lunch.   I guess we will call the Captains Club to find out.

I went through “Check In” at the top of the Celebrity page & this time it printed out the the old Xpress Pass which does show Concierge Class.  If you added your reservation under “My Celebrity” it prints out a totally different Xpress Pass with no Concierge Class.  Very strange.

Edited by If only

2 hours ago, If only said:

I went through “Check In” at the top of the Celebrity page & this time it printed out the the old Xpress Pass which does show Concierge Class.  If you added your reservation under “My Celebrity” it prints out a totally different Xpress Pass with no Concierge Class.  Very strange.

Thanks for the tip!! That did it for us also. New version says Concierge Class not Veranda like other.

2 minutes ago, remarcm said:

Thanks for the tip!! That did it for us also. New version says Concierge Class not Veranda like other.

Check In is still using the old format, if you added your cruise to “My Celebrity” it uses the new version where you also add your photo but it does not show Concierge.   Anyway, enjoy your cruise!

Check In is still using the old format, if you added your cruise to “My Celebrity” it uses the new version where you also add your photo but it does not show Concierge.   Anyway, enjoy your cruise!

That was strange also using new version. Said photo would be added but never asked for them🤔