Royston Tours?????

shorti503

Has anyone used them lately?  I've read a lot of great reviews on them, however I can't get a response from them.  I emailed them the 1st time just over 2 months ago and then again a couple of weeks ago.  Just curious if maybe they are no longer doing tours.

There is no they in Royston Tours. It is Royston and/or maybe his cousin. We have used him several times and he does a great job. I would try him again with the e-mail. He may have been off island when you tried to contact him earlier. 

On ‎10‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:35 PM, paul58 said:

There is no they in Royston Tours. It is Royston and/or maybe his cousin. We have used him several times and he does a great job. I would try him again with the e-mail. He may have been off island when you tried to contact him earlier. 

His website is called Royston Tours so that's why I put that. I have tried emailing him 3 times now with no response.  Do you know what email you used? maybe I have the wrong one

I was there on Wednesday we used a company called Calypso tours that I found while walking off the ship they were negotiable cost was 20 bucks for me and my wife and 15 for my daughter they took us all around the island including the rainforest, timothy point and carambola beach and even picked us up at the beach 2 hrs later they also supplied water, soda, fruit punch and rum. Tour was about 3hrs not including beach time worth every cent. ( Just an FYI when he dropped us off at the beach we gave him payment in full I told him when he comes back he can get his tip he came and found me right on time his name was Stevenson he was and honest and professional let me take a pic of his ID so there was no nonsense)

20181024_124319.jpg

Edited by sds

On 10/19/2018 at 11:31 AM, shorti503 said:

His website is called Royston Tours so that's why I put that. I have tried emailing him 3 times now with no response.  Do you know what email you used? maybe I have the wrong one

I contacted him this afternoon and he has responded the same day with info.

• 1 month later...