No notifications and seeing subscribed threads

I don't get any notifications on a daily basis -  my preferred and selected notification ... I'm not sure why this is the case.

I'd like to be able to click on my name and see all the threads I'm subscribed to as I could prior to this latest change.  That was a good feature IMO.

Finally, why did CC have to change?  What was wrong with the previous model? 

Have you reviewed your Notification Settings on the new site?

If you simply want to see a list of subscribed threads, click your name and select Manage Followed Content. If you want to get a list of new posts, on a desktop pc hover over the Activity tab to display a menu bar below the tab. Then click My Activity Streams to drop a menu. Select Content I Follow for something close to what we used to have. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dougo in oz said:

I don't get any notifications on a daily basis -  my preferred and selected notification ... I'm not sure why this is the case.

I'd like to be able to click on my name and see all the threads I'm subscribed to as I could prior to this latest change.  That was a good feature IMO.

Hi dougo. We've cruised together sometime in the past.  I agree with your question of why cc had to change. This new format is beyond frustrating!

On 10/19/2018 at 4:27 AM, dougo in oz said:

Click below for detailed, step by step instructions on how to see all the threads you're subscribed to, and all of your threads with unread posts in bold.

New CC how to.docx

• Like 1

To you techies in the group--I get no daily e-mails like I used to so have changed some of my settings as described on this board.  But under Notification Settings on the far right of the screen I have a red box that contains the message "X Browser Settings Disabled."  I am using Chrome.  Any idea how to Enable browser settings--I am questioning whether or not that is why I am not getting my daily e-mails anymore.  Everything else seems to be set correctly.  This CC site should not be this difficult to figure out how to get back to what you had originally.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated!