Inter-Connecting Promenade Cabins Deck 8 - Mariner

I have inter-connecting deck 8 promenade cabins on hold for the Mariner next Christmas. I am told that they have large doors that enable the cabins to look like one big room with the advantage of the correct bed configuration and 2 bathrooms. Has anyone had inter-connecting promenade cabins before that can re-assure me I have done the right thing before I have to confirm the booking tomorrow. Thank you..

I'd be curious to know this also! I have never heard of the connecting staterooms having anything other than normal connecting doors...like a hotel.

I hope you don't mind, but I'd like to ask a question about the PS. I thought that all PS categories held three to four people. Is this not so? I tried to get a price for my three children (adults) and I can only book for two.:confused:

I have inter-connecting deck 8 promenade cabins on hold for the Mariner next Christmas. I am told that they have large doors that enable the cabins to look like one big room with the advantage of the correct bed configuration and 2 bathrooms. Has anyone had inter-connecting promenade cabins before that can re-assure me I have done the right thing before I have to confirm the booking tomorrow. Thank you..

We had the exact cabin config. you have when we were on the EOS last June.(deck 8 PR rooms) There is a locked door between the two cabins. You need to have the cabin steward unlock the door for you. This is usually done right when you embark and get to your cabins . You can also tell him/her how you want the beds arranged in each room. BTW, we had two kids(6 and 9), DW and I in the other.

As far as ONE BIG ROOM, the answer is NO. It is still two separate cabins with a door between them. But yes, the advantage is having 2 bathrooms:) :)

We had the exact cabin config. you have when we were on the EOS last June.(deck 8 PR rooms) There is a locked door between the two cabins. You need to have the cabin steward unlock the door for you. This is usually done right when you embark and get to your cabins . You can also tell him/her how you want the beds arranged in each room. BTW, we had two kids(6 and 9), DW and I in the other.

As far as ONE BIG ROOM, the answer is NO. It is still two separate cabins with a door between them. But yes, the advantage is having 2 bathrooms:) :)

like the above said. We also had this same set up last february on mariner on deck 8 and the year before that on EOS on deck 7. My family love it! It does not give you one big room, there normal cabins with a normal door in between them. But because of that you do get and feel like there is much more room. And having two restrooms to use is another big plus. I might be able to find some pictures of that i took during my last two trips. I'm also booking in this same connecting rooms on my AOS trip next month. Your family will like it, and its also nice having a big bay window that looks out into the promenade.

Archived