FlightEase searches

hop2it

We're having no luck with the search feature, so someone please advise: Does the 330-day rule for FlightEase bookings apply to the date of cruise's beginning or end? (Flight search is not working for me, but considering our other difficulties with the website we don't know whether it should be working or not.) Thanks.

Flight Ease uses standard airline airfare search engines, so your return flight has to be within the 330 days out. As soon as out Alaska cruise next year got within 330 days we were able to utilize FlightEase and receive a fare $400pp less than we could find on our own. It also allowed us the choose our airline, our schedule, connections and even our seats.  Best part we do not have to pay for our flights until the final payment on the cruise is due. This allows us to rebook at any time if we find a better price, itinerary or if we have to cancel the cruise for some reason.

This is the first time I have used this and I was very impressed. This is so much better than before when you had very little say about how HAL booked your air.

• Like 1

I started checking Flight Ease as soon as I was in the 330 day window, but I also asked my PCC to find flights.  She managed to find a great flight for much less than I was coming up with (and half of what the airline charged on their website).   I'll let her do the work for me from now on.